About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
me? a girl who won't kill her self,her mind and her life if she had a broken fvcking heart(s)

my mind's screams

why happiness always comes and goes? why it can't stays?
*still look for the answer!

hey welcome to my blog that i'll tell you everything here. don't forget to follow me and if you want to linked by me just ask!

but as well,
you can sit beside me when the world comes down..
-the all-american rejects

thanks..
with love, wf


Friday, February 12, 2010

addicts♥

heyhey! sekarang gue lg addicted bgt loh sama..



the all-american rejects


(as always♥)





ke$ha!



oh my god, i love her so much. apalagi lagu nya yg "your love is my drug" the must song to hear bgt sumpah jd pada musti denger loh haha trus gayanya juga keren bgt liat hihi







daisy lowe!

i love her more than all my favourite models like Tyra Banks,Analeigh Tipton,Agyness Deyn,Chantal,etc. demen bgt sumpah gua sama dia haha lebe dah gua sekarang ck ck



haha ga tau lah gua ngapain,gue iseng doang coy. tp beneran deh gue lg demen bgt ama mereka sekarang ck ck kalo the all-american rejects udah dr dulu sih. tp gue udah rada ga suka waktu itu pas tau Tyson nya gay astagfirullah. tp gue seneng lg rasanya haha lagian ga penting bgt artis Hollywood kan emg byk yg begitu haha



byebye, wf♥

0 comments: