About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
me? a girl who won't kill her self,her mind and her life if she had a broken fvcking heart(s)

my mind's screams

why happiness always comes and goes? why it can't stays?
*still look for the answer!

hey welcome to my blog that i'll tell you everything here. don't forget to follow me and if you want to linked by me just ask!

but as well,
you can sit beside me when the world comes down..
-the all-american rejects

thanks..
with love, wf


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

sakit ati sumpah

hm no one could heal my broken heart if ka Andhika started it. idk what were boys thinking! it seems they just love to broke girl's heart! my bf hurted me. i don't wanna be care 'bout all these fvckin things now. terserah lo mau apa! nyuekin? ngacangin? BODO. gue ga peduli. capek! tp sumpah deh ilysmmmmmm! did you feel the same with me? i don't think so. hhh i don't care, no more! oke ya,jd please senengin gue dong. jgn nyakitin kyk giniii ya allaah. hhh udah ya,ttyl. not in the mood deh sumpah

byebye,wf!

0 comments: