About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
me? a girl who won't kill her self,her mind and her life if she had a broken fvcking heart(s)

my mind's screams

why happiness always comes and goes? why it can't stays?
*still look for the answer!

hey welcome to my blog that i'll tell you everything here. don't forget to follow me and if you want to linked by me just ask!

but as well,
you can sit beside me when the world comes down..
-the all-american rejects

thanks..
with love, wf


Friday, January 22, 2010

my my my my my first year with peep♥

230109♥
(the first year)


heyhey.. hayo sekarang tanggal berapaa? hihi iye, tanggal 23 january 2010! hihihi and today is my day with my only one, my beloved, my whole heart, my deepst heart (LEBAY NEH GUA LAMA2 HAHA) oke,let's short this. with my peep! wohoo seneng bgt dah gue. today is our first year,dude! i love it. trus rencana nyaa gue mau ketemuan entar di soto betawi yg sebelah cisangkuy loh uhuuy! pertama kali neh pergi berdua HAHA ya allah swt, semoga lancaar,ga ada yg di rugikan,semua senang AMIN hehehe

wishes:
♥ last forever
♥ happiness always with us
♥ no one will gonna hurt
♥ meet us the second,third,fourth,fifth and next next next next years, god!
♥ entar SMA,kuliah bareng
♥ bahagia
♥ ga bakal missunderstanding lagi
♥ marah2an nya jaraang
♥ makin sweet hehe
♥ etc

amin ya allah:)
hm nanti gue ceritain lg yaa abis ketemuan deh janji hehe

byebye,wf♥

0 comments: