About Me

My photo
jakarta, Indonesia
me? a girl who won't kill her self,her mind and her life if she had a broken fvcking heart(s)

my mind's screams

why happiness always comes and goes? why it can't stays?
*still look for the answer!

hey welcome to my blog that i'll tell you everything here. don't forget to follow me and if you want to linked by me just ask!

but as well,
you can sit beside me when the world comes down..
-the all-american rejects

thanks..
with love, wf


Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BAD FUCKING MOOD!

bla bla bla bla i'm on the fucking mood dude! and i hate it. peep turns "unsweet" anymore or whatelse. i don't care! hhh and all people in my home just made me miserable,lonely,desolately,sadly and bla bla bla I DON'T CARE! NOW I DON'T KNOW WHO I HAVE TO SPEAK UP WITH! peep? NO. tara,dika? they're seems busy and they're kinda bored heard my complaintment. audra? not too interesting like past before. mom? BIG NO. koka? he won't gives me any comment. AAAHHH I'M DYING! COULD,CAN,WOULD YOU UNDERSTAND, MOM AND WHOELSE? HHH I THINK YOU ALL WON'T. except tara and dika maybe, but i won't speak up to em' i don't wanna make them boring hear my complaintment everyday. hhh oke that's all. i just wanna everbody makes me happy or whatever. just take me away from this badmood feeling. especialy you, PEEP! YOU'RE MY BOY. cheer me up! ya ya ya whatever. it won't comes true anyway hhh

byebye, wf!

0 comments: